Jotunheim is one of the Nine Realms of Yggdrassil created by the Seidhr, a Nordic group of dreamwalking seers. Like the name of this world suggests, Jotunheim is home to the Jotuns.
Jotunheim consists of tall icy peaks with taigas and lakes at the base. It is mostly sprawling open wilderness, but the landscape is deceptively beautiful. The native Jotun are hostile to outsiders, and the Second Rupture lead to the introduction of numerous monsters including those that are non-native.
Points of interest
- Secret Nidavellir Entrance – A hidden corridor that leads to Nidavellir.
- Crystal Cave – A cave where energies from the World Tree have coallesced to create a unique substance known as Yggdrassil crystals.
- Snowbound Vale – A wide chasm that is considered impossible to cross without the help of a Jotun.
- Castle Utgard – A tall castle atop the mountains where Loki lives and plans his next move.
- Fenrir – The son of Loki, Fenrir is a wolf that is fiercely loyal to whoever his master is.
- Skrymir – The largest Jotun of all. He stands as tall as a mountain. Despite his unfathomable strength, he is highly intelligent and clever.
- Loki – A Jotun that was adopted and raised among the Aesir. He is one of the members of the Fire Heist Crew. Unlike his compatriots which used the Horn of Bifrost to break into the Citadel of Eden, he used a dark corridor to directly go there.
Travelers should be cautious of the various spirits listed here. They are highly aggressive, territorial and some of them prey on humans.
- Jotun – The main inhabitants of Jotunheim. They are highly aggressive but are loyal to Loki.
- Draugr – An undead warrior.
- Troll – A smaller version of the Jotun.
- Dark Elf – Creatures native to Niflheim. They tend to inhabit the caves in Jotunheim.
- Fossegrimen – Water spirits that cast spells using their fiddles.
- Huldra – A seductive forest creature that lure others with their songs. It is similar to the siren from Arcadia.
- Night Mare – A horse made of dark energy.
- Muspell – A fiery demon native to Muspelheim.
- Warg – A monstrous wolf-like creature.
- Lindworm – A wingless serpentine monster.
Maria Martines • Elvira Martines • Leopoldo Martines • Morley Calavera • Daphne • Valentine • Kakashi • Xavier Martines • Jesusita Martines • Gabriela Ore • Mariposa Calavera • Pholus • Medusa • Arachne • Kyoko Fujiwara • Hanzo Kusanagi • Tsuki Fujiwara • Shiro • Kilroy Roberts • Nicodemus Smith • Charlotte Beaumont • Karen Kleiner • Arietta Fey • Theodore Burns • Felicia Silver • Dan the Dolphin • Leah Campbell • Oliver Ore • Bella Ore • Lewis Beaumont • Magne • Amie Garland • Kilroy M. Roberts
Known Gods and Spirits
Great Spirit • Antithesis • Nephilim (Arba, Jira) • Osiris • Ammit • Coyote • Kokopelli • Xiuh • Fire Sisters • Zeus • Hades • Prometheus • Athena • Thor • Loki • Eitri • Brokkr • Skrymir • Fenrir • Maui • Uriel • Lucifer • Tau • Karena • Teju Jagua • Draylin Erdo • Praxis • Henkle Osborn • Krystal Ravenhunter
Pumpkin • Bogeyman • Griefeater • Hateeater • Dorbintage
Ahona Guardians • Arcadian Oracles • Seidhr • Yumekage • Order of St. Julian • Anakim • Children of Maat
SomniLabs • Mechta • SomniCorps • Awakened • Martines Academy of Supernatural Phenomena • Phoenix Psionics
Human • Spirit • Dark spirit • Zula • Goar • Dragon • Dwarf
Earth • The Moon
Sol Cluster • Citadel of Eden (World Tree) • Zion • Duat • Talsohu • Arcadia • Elysian Fields • Underworld • Tartarus • Purgatory • Yggdrassil • Jotunheim • Nidavellir • Niflheim • Vanaheim • Helheim • Alfheim • Asgard • Muspelheim • Libertalia • Maluhia • Mobius (Temple of Golgotha) • Toy Box • Akupara’s World • Gastrolysium • Kageshi • Yumekage Island
Dreamwalking Thesis • Blue sap
Amberstone • Dream corridor • Dream scenes • Dreamwalker • Realm of Light • Realm of Darkness
Timeline • Ahona Empire
First Rupture • Second Rupture • Final Rupture • Infinite Tournament