Hey guys! Krayfishkarl here and welcome to another Droplet: States of Matter update! Early access 1.31.1 is now available! This is a smaller scale update that adds multiple new music tracks.
While I’m still planning the upcoming narrative changes, in the meantime, I’ve been revisiting the game’s soundtrack to bring it up to a consistent level of quality. The following areas have received new music: Mangrove Marsh, Neon Badlands, Cara Bonnie’s Approach, Sobek Boss Battle Theme, Krypton Estate and Radiant Reactor.
In other news, I switched the Kalofrioh and Cara Bonnie boss portals. In the new story script I wrote, I felt the storyline flowed better with Kalofrioh taking place first. In a future update, I’ll be reworking the Cara Bonnie fight with new dialogue and new graphics.
That’s all for now! And with that, thank you for following the development of Droplet: States of Matter!
Patch Notes EA1.31.1
- Switched Kalofrioh’s and Cara Bonnie’s boss portals. This is part of the upcoming narrative changes.
- Players now get notified that they have enough for the cheapest item in the Gizmo Shop.
- Fixed some miscolored textures in Radiant Reactor.
- New music for the following:
- Mangrove Marsh
- Neon Badlands
- Cara Bonnie boss approach
- Sobek Boss battle
- Krypton Estate
- Radiant Reactor
- Sound attenuation added to several enemies.